Header Ads

Explain about Specifications of Drilling Machine

 

EXPLAIN ABOUT SPECIFICATIONS OF DRILLING MACHINE:


A drilling machine is used to make holes with required sizes on work piece.

1. For radial drilling machine, it should Consider the main length of arm and diameter of the column.
2. The  main specification also used to consider the work piece surface.
3. There should also consider the main things in about drilling size, diameter of hole, number of holes etc.
4. For a given portable drilling machine it should consider the maximum diameter of the drill that held to it.
5. Until the machine used to drill the work piece up to sensitive.

There are three different types of sizes used for specification. They are as follows:

1. Number sized drill.
2. Letter sized drill.
3. Fractional sized drill.

What Is Drilling Machine: Click Here

4 comments:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed reading this post. big fan, thank you!
    Check over here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep up writting.
    Get more info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the difficulty is something that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this. https://royalcbd.com/cbd-legal-status/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are working with thick kinds of fabric like leather or jeans, you should be using a big needle to penetrate the fabric or you will end up cutting your needle in two if you will be using a regular one. Maschinenbewertungen

    ReplyDelete